Cleaning of hydraulic pipeline
In order to ensure the cleanliness of the lubrication system and supply clean grease to the bearings of mechanical equipment, the pipeline after pre-installation must be removed and cleaned. There are two kinds of cleaning kerosene cleaning and pickling.The hydraulic hose fittings are cleaned as follows
1. Kerosene cleaning object and method
(1) copper pipe, stainless steel pipe;
(2) Steel pipes that have been pickled before pre-installation, and the inner wall is free from corrosion and oxide sheet;
(3) the pipe joint is dirty during pre-installation;
(4) Remove the pipes and joints that need to be cleaned, wipe the pipes with cloth (or wool) dipped in kerosene, soak both ends and joints in kerosene and clean them, then apply oil or fill the pipes with grease, and close both ends to be installed;
(5) After cleaning, there shall be no visible pollutants (such as iron filings, fibrous impurities, welding slag, etc.). Special attention should be paid to the inner wall welding slag at the welding place must be thoroughly cleaned.
2. Pickling objects
(1) Steel pipes without pickling before pre-installation;
(2) steel pipes that have been pickled but are seriously corroded.
3. Pickling construction sequence and treatment purpose
(1) degreasing using degreasing agent, remove the grease adhesion on the pipe;
(2) Wash with clean water to remove dirt on the pipe;
(3) rust removal in acid washing liquid to remove rust spots on the tube wall, rolled iron filings, etc.;
(4) Washing and high-pressure water washing The attachments generated in the above operations should be washed with clean water, and the inside of the pipe should be washed with high-pressure water;
(5) Neutralize the remaining acid on the pipe with lye;
(6) Drying In order to effectively dry the pipe should be immersed in hot water or steam drying, should make the pipe dry;
(8) Check whether the pipe after pickling is clean;
(9) Immediately after pickling, seal the opening part of the tube with plastic or plastic tape to avoid foreign matter and water intrusion.
4. Notes for pickling
(1) Welding of pipes before pickling has been completed;
(2) When disassembling, transporting and pickling, pay attention not to touch the pipeline, thread and sealing surface, and plug and seal with adhesive tape or plastic pipe;
(3) Before pickling, welding slag, spatter and varnish on the pipe should be cleaned;
(4) the thread parts of the application of plastic tape, rubber tape and other acid resistant materials to protect, or in degreasing, washing after the thread coated with dry oil and then in acid derusting, to prevent acid erosion;
(5)When pickling, pay attention not to make the matching mark of the pipe disappear or blurred.