What should be paid attention to during pipeline pre installation I
1. Overview of pipes
(1) Double line main pipe and branch pipe: from the lubrication pump out to the oil inlet of all the distributor, the pressure is relatively high. It is usually cold drawn seamless steel pipe made of 10 or 15 gauge steel. Never use badly rusted pipes;
(2) Feed pipe: from the distributor to all lubricating point inlet (bearing seat oil hole), the pressure is relatively low. Usually drawn copper pipe is used for easy piping when bending. There are also cold-drawn seamless steel pipe or stainless steel pipe;
(3) The rubber hose fittings is used when the movable part is connected.
2. Pipe layout requirements
(1) The pipeline should try to avoid the high temperature radiation and cooling water spray temperature is too high or too low, especially the rubber hose fittings;
(2) The piping should not affect the operation of the main engine and other equipment, and should be safe and reliable, convenient for work, observation and maintenance;
(3) the cloth pipe should be horizontal and vertical, neat and beautiful. As little as possible turning or small Angle elbow, the use of large arc, so as to reduce oil flow resistance;
(4) When the installation conflicts, the small tube should let the large tube and the low pressure tube let the high pressure tube;
(5) Pipelines should not touch each other when they cross each other, and should be separated from a certain distance;
(6) parallel pipe joints should be staggered installation, so as not to affect the installation and disassembly;
(7) In order to facilitate disassembly and cleaning, flexible fittings should be properly installed, but less use, to reduce the possibility of leakage.
3. Determine the length of the pipe
(1) According to the fixed piping path determined in 8.2, the length of the pipe is measured on site, and the influence of the radius of the elbow should be paid attention to;We have different tube fittings，for example，the 45° elbow jic male tube fittings and 90° elbow jic male tube fittings,etc.
(2) to take into account the impact of different pipe fittings after they are connected to the pipeline;
(3) The length of the pipe should be determined, cut off and pre-installed section by section to facilitate on-site adjustment according to the actual situation. If all the pipes are cut off at once, it will be difficult to assemble the pipe when errors accumulate;
(4) The cut short pipe should be used as far as possible in each place where the short pipe is needed. If necessary, the straight pipe fittings can be lengthened, but the fittings on the pipe segment should be less than more.
4. Cut off the pipe
(1) Cut the pipe with sawing machine or special pipe cutting machine and other machines. Dissolving (such as flame cutting) or grinding wheel is never allowed to cut the pipe;
(2) The incision should be smooth, the plane of the section is not more than 1 mm, and the perpendicularity of the pipe axis is not more than 1 degree;
(3) remove chips and burrs with file and scraper;
(4) use clean compressed air or other methods to remove debris and floating rust attached to the pipe;
5. Bend the tube
(1) Cold bending, not hot bending (large diameter pipe can be replaced by right-angle fittings), bending radius should be more than 4 times the diameter of the pipe;
(2) The ellipticity at the bend (variation of length and diameter) is less than 10% of the pipe diameter, and wrinkling is not allowed;
(3)If there is a fitting at the bending end of the pipe, there should be a straight pipe connected to the fitting at the pipe end to avoid affecting the installation;
We also have other fittings，for example，swaged hose fitting，etc. If you need one, please contact the manufacturer.